Tuesday 9 July 2013

Bebe Balocca is back! (With tigers)

I'm excited to have Bebe Balocca here again today. Her latest book 'The Curse of the Tiger' is out now and she's agreed to let me interview one of her characters. So here is Faline Hopper!

Quick fire Character interview... 

Hi Faline, can you please introduce yourself, in a sentence! 
I inherited a free range tiger refuge from my dad, but unless I get some major financial help it's going to go belly up.

Perfect partner in 10 words or less?
A powerful, fearless guy who's a Southern gentleman at heart.

Instant turn off in a woman/man?
A lack of appreciation for nature.

Fav drink/food?
Spring water most days, but every now and then I indulge in some fine whisky.

What you do to unwind?
I like to kick back on my porch and look out over Kat's Crest Refuge. Canoeing on the river is great, too--the Colorado landscape is beautiful.

What winds you up?
I get furious about animals being mistreated. It's something that I just can't tolerate.

Key thing in the first chapter for you?
I meet this guy who wants to work at my refuge for free--what's up with that?

Where does the tiger fit in (10 words or less!)?
An abused tiger escapes from a mean old lady's menagerie.

Hook me – why do I want to read the story and find out more about you?
I'm willing to lay it all on the line to save Kat's Crest, but I have a terrible feeling that it might be the end of me.

Thanks for stopping by Faline (and Bebe), I'm intrigued!! So here's where you can find out more...


About Bebe:

I live in a teeny-tiny town in the southeastern United States, surrounded by rolling hills and lots of cows. My house is brimming with my rowdy sons, hot husband, and more pets than I can shake a stick at. When I close my eyes, though, I’m in a white stucco villa on the Mediterranean, sipping red wine and watching the turquoise waves crash at my feet. Next to my hot husband, naturally.

Bebe's sitehttp://bebebalocca.com
Bebe on Twitter: @BebeBalocca

No comments:

Post a Comment