Tuesday 11 September 2012

Guest Post - 'Hot Vegas' by Harry Blue

I'm delighted to welcome Harry Blue to my blog today - talking about 'Hot Vegas' and Eastbourne!


 
 ‘Soft Lips’ Prudence checks her lottery ticket in bed, and the noise she makes takes Jeff ‘Sex Machine’s attention away from the soccer results. Fulham have drawn again. They celebrate by making love, and then it’s off to Las Vegas first class for the holiday of a lifetime. Luxury all the way. But Jeff is mistaken for an Australian mobster, as they make love in a hotel lift, and a private box in a theatre, and their own intimate pool, and….Pop stars, the Mafia, and the FBI are all involved as we tour the gambling capital of the world, culminating in the biggest black jack gambling tournament to be held off the famous Strip.
Hot Vegas is available from Amazon UK, Amazon US, All Romance eBooks, Barnes & Noble and all other good eBook retailers.



Fifty Shades of Eastbourne
It’s a strange feeling of notoriety, living in Eastbourne on the south coast which is renowned for its older population, while writing an erotic book.
I won an internet competition a little while ago, £100 plus a commission to write an erotic novel, but it didn’t take me long to think of a theme, as well as the whole story. I am one of those lucky writers who can sit at the keyboard, with immediate inspiration so fingers are flying. Yes, only two index fingers at any one time, but, hey, it works for me. So as well as writing about sex, I decided to write about lottery winners.
Part of my family’s tradition is to support Fulham, so it was inevitable that my hero would also follow the Whites. He would be young and sexy, virile, not necessarily married to our heroine, who would have a strong character as well as high sexual demands. They would win the lottery, not necessarily the major big money, but sufficient for them to have a holiday of a lifetime in Vegas, so when they returned they would still have a lot left over. The hero is a man who knows how to treat his partner properly, satisfying her sexual demands, finding her G spot without difficulty every time. He knows how to lick out a woman, so she gets so wet she almost drowns him. He knows what turns her on, making the session last for such a long time, she thinks she can’t possible take any more. But she does.
Of course, his partner is sexually strong, knows what she wants, knows how to satisfy her man. One man, one woman, he is more than enough for her. She takes the initiative sometimes, making it very clear that she wants to be fucked. But she has to be careful if she goes out combat style, because no knickers means wet between her legs. Always a giveaway, so she has a dress sense that goes with her sex sense. When she wants sex, she has to have sex, sometimes it’s give it to me now, other times let’s have it long and slow.
Hot Vegas is about how they have their holiday of a lifetime, but it’s not all easy for them. Our hero gets mistaken for an Australian mobster who plays in a group, but he also falls foul of the Mafia, so it’s just as well that the FBI are on hand to save the day. Blackjack is a game that both our main characters play, so it’s inevitable that they have the money to enter the biggest game that has ever been played off the famous Strip. Do they win? You’ll have to buy Hot Vegas to find out.
And who am I? I am a grandfather of three lovely young ladies who have no idea that their granddad writes erotic novels. And they also have no idea that their nanny loves to read erotic novels, so she and granddad read the books together, making it last over quite a few nights, because nanny doesn’t like to rush things.
There’s another book in the series to buy when you’ve finished Hot Vegas. The next one is called Hot Hits, which is about a sexy 21 year old single hunk whose parents own a seaside b&b. He makes the worst mistake possible. He walks in on a single lady, twice his age, as she comes out of the shower. The first chapter is all sex, sex, and more sex. But another main character is a sexy lady who is also a contract killer.
The third book in the series is Hot MILF. I don’t think I need to explain more, do you?
Enjoy Hot Vegas. I know I did when I wrote it.

About
I write under the name Harry Blue, because that’s what I write – Blue.
It’s all romantic, full blown, one on one sex, with a good story to go with the erotica. A hero, a heroine, danger, suspense, everything’s in my books, all starting with the word Hot.
The reality is that I am a happily married man in my mid 60s, one daughter, three grand daughters, living on the south coast, dealing in antiques and a sight-seeing guide when I am not writing erotic novels.
I have been writing for thirty years, mainly comedy, so you can find out a lot more about me on www.harrythewriter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment