Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Just a quick post.... I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, I did, and I'm ever optimistic that 2014 will be a great year for all of us.

© Vedmochka |
Dreamstime Stock Photos &Stock Free Images

I haven't made any New Year resolutions as such, but I have done some thinking and decided that for me this year is all about trying to achieve the right balance. I've posted more over on my Susie Medwell blog and I'd love to hear what you think! (More about the hamster over there!)

Thank you to everyone for making 2013 such a fun, busy year. I've signed new contracts, made new friends and I can't say thank you enough to everyone who has bought, read and reviewed my books. Have a great 2014 - whatever you are planning.

Zara x

No comments:

Post a Comment