Tuesday 23 April 2013

And the Winner is...

Thank you to everyone who entered the prize draw for a signed copy of 'Forfeit' - I was amazed at the number of entries!
I took all the names from here, twitter, facebook, newsletter subscriptions, emails... you name it.... fed them into a random generator, woke up the cat and asked her to press the button (which is what took the time!) - and.....






the winner is Jane Linfoot!! Congratulations - could you email me ZaraStoneley@gmail.com with an address I can post the book to please?

I'll be running another competition in the Autumn - it is a big birthday (shh) for me this September so I'm planning a big giveaway, with extra prizes for newsletter subscribers.

2 comments:

  1. Whoop! Thanks so much for this Zara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really exciting..... and loving your beautiful cat! x

    ReplyDelete