Tuesday 26 March 2013

TagLine Tuesday #TLT

Hi! I skipped TLT last week as I had so many great guests on the blog, but it's back with some more great taglines and covers! As always, click on the links to find out more.

If you're an author and  want to take part then drop me a line at ZaraStoneley@gmail.com - all I need is a cover, buy links and a catchy tagline.



Wee Willie Winkie by Dianne Hartsock

Willie has met an old flame, but is he willing to throw away rank and privilege for the man he loves?

 
Buy from - AmazonARe





A Ghost on Two Wheels by Bebe Balocca

"An accident tore us apart, but I'll find a way to love him - even if it's the death of me."
 
Buy from - Amazon




 
New Beginnings - Dirk & Kam

Eileen and Mitch have a happy marriage, but they've decided it's time to spice things up. Ashley and Travis seem like the perfect match.


Buy from - [kindle][nook][changeling][ARe]

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me, Zara ~ and I'm digging the tag lines and covers from the other two books ~ off to check out their complete blurbs. What a fabulous way to share tantalizing glimpses of books. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete