Sunday 23 December 2012

Yay! Christmas Six Sentence Sunday #SixSunday

Hi everyone, hope you're having a great Sunday, I'm going to try (oh, yeah) and relax a bit before chaos rules tomorrow!! My six this week is from my #1 Bestseller (whoopee! Massive thank you to everyone who has bought it), a hot erotic Christmas romance 'Good Enough to Share'.

Enjoy :-)


He still had his hand in my hair and I felt like I should be running, before this all went wrong, but I didn’t want to. Then he kissed me. He’d kissed me before, on the cheek, on the head, even on the lips. But this was different. His perfect lips met mine with the lightest of touches, but it was like a deep caress, it filtered through me and there was no way I could move. The tip of his tongue skated along my lower lip and I needed him so much it made me feel hollow inside.



Click here and check up all the other great six sentence Sunday snippets!

No comments:

Post a Comment